Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm CST (2-3 months)
Who are we?
Bluefin is the leader in payment and data security. Period. We provide exceptional products and services that protect our clients against malicious hackers that continue to adversely impact nearly every industry. Our PCI-validated P2PE product was first to market and continues to help protect our clients and partners around the world, along with several recently launched products designed to protect PHI and PII. We are a winner in the marketplace and are looking for an experience Salesforce professional to join our successful and highly motivated Bluefin team!
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Create and standardize documentation for the operations on-boarding, underwriting, deployment and support teams
- Build relationships with stakeholders and subject matter experts to facilitate documentation efforts
- Identify and implement best practices to ensure high quality documentation distributed in a timely and appropriate manner
- Draft, edit review and finalize operational documents in collaboration with cross-functional teams to publish into knowledge management system, such as: operational and technical specifications, policy and procedure documents, job aids, workflows, business requirement documents and additional training-related documentation
- Collaborate with various teams to produce searchable, high-quality support content for internal and external use
- Drive the development and implementation of document/support content standards
- Develop workflows and templates for content creation/editing and updating within knowledge management system for both support teams
- Help to develop information architecture of support content including metadata tagging content classification
- Gather internal and customer feedback to update existing content
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather insights to assess how internal and clients utilize support information, uncover support needs, propose and develop standards to support those needs
- Anticipate future needs and approach to maintaining an ongoing updated management guidelines and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years Operations experience
- Technical documentation and writing experience within a business setting
- Experience interviewing SME and translating information into simple and easy-to-understand processes and procedures
- Ability to take complex processes and break them down into manageable and straightforward parts
- FinTech and payments experience desired but not necessary
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.