Zip is one of Australia’s fastest growing Fintechs and the company behind popular products such as Zip (Zip Pay, Zip Money) and PocketBook. We are currently experiencing exponential growth and are scaling our marketing team. Zip requires a Commercial Copy Writer to support Zip through its next growth phase. This role that sits within the commercial team and reports to the Head of Marketing
You will be joining Zip at a significant phase of our rapid global growth. As a business we have over 5million consumers across our established markets of Australia, New Zealand and the United States and we want to grow rapidly in the UK
Our mission is to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day. We offer buy now pay later and a variety of alternative credit solutions both online and in-store, connecting partners (i.e. merchants/retailers) with consumers, helping them own the way they pay.
What will your day look like?
- You will create and quality check all consumer and merchant facing collateral used to help us drive growth through the business.
- You will work with the marketing team to craft effective and impactful customer and partner communications which drive engagement and call to action, all aimed at moving us closer to our company mission to be the first payment choice everywhere and everyday.
- You will work with the sales team developing and quality checking all the communication sales pitches and proposals that we send to partners ensuring exacting standards of professionalism and consistency.
- You will work with the senior commercial teams across all markets to help develop a global approach to partner sales pitches and build the required documentation from scratch for the opportunities that come from the UK market
- You will work collaboratively across the organisation and across all our markets where necessary. Occasional domestic travel may be required.
- Drive Zip brand consistency of look, tone and feel across all partner customer touchpoints and communications.
- Own all communication copy on key assets including Zip UK website and app
To help us level up, you’ll ideally have:
- Developed copy for partnership strategies and activation plans to deliver mutual growth, and direct support of a Sales Strategy.
- Worked with colleagues across the global markets ensure up to date understanding of brand values and tone of voice
- Written the copy for partner marketing campaigns
- Written the copy for acquisition campaigns – merchant and consumer
- Written the copy for all customer communication
- Developed a library of self- serve resources for a sales team to access
- Created on-brand, best in class content, tailored to appropriate partners and their consumers.
- Driven conception, design and develop content, messaging, tools and resources required to support partners as required, including merchandise.
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross – a future Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You’ve gotta hustle at Zip!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that’s okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we’d love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
– Free weekly lunches
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.