Our client, a writing content studio, is looking for a Brand Copywriter for a contract-to-hire opportunity. This position is fully remote.
This person will help clients connect in complex B2B industries communicate with clarity. Through precise, strategy-driven copywriting, this person will help B2B organizations tell their stories and engage customers and prospects.
Brand Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Write killer content for clients, with a focus on long-form pieces such as white papers, websites, feature stories, fact sheets, case studies, and brochures
- Gather insights needed to create strong, compelling content
- Lead interviews with subject matter experts ranging from C-suite executives to construction managers
- Conduct background research as needed
- Manage writing projects throughout their lifecycle, from kickoff through interviews, revisions, design, and production – while adhering to project budgets and timelines
- Help coordinate writing workflow, including creating estimates, collaborating with teammates on large projects, coaching new writers, and coordinating projects using our project management software
- Help create standard processes related to writing and content development
Brand Copywriter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of B2B experience, working in a publications/communications/content marketing setting
- Experience developing and writing in brand voice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A solid portfolio of written B2B content, specifically long form content
- Flexible, professional, positive demeanor, with a focus on team-building and customer service
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass writing and copyediting test if requested
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.