Profiles is seeking a Remote Bilingual Copywriter to join the Brand Marketing team of a Fortune 200 Financial Services Corporation. This position is a long-term contract assignment and is located in McLean, VA.
The Bilingual Copywriter will work with various partners to adapt and produce a variety of web & print-based projects. If you have a passion for marketing, creating a positive Spanish language customer experience, creative writing, high standards and problem-solving, read on!
Bilingual Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Work directly and collaboratively with members of the brand team and business partners to develop and produce effective, original, brand-elevating copy (short and long form) for print and digital communications.
- Proofread and QA modular and variable information before final publishing.
- Maintain awareness of latest advertising and marketing trends in the finance industry and advertising in general.
- Ability to adapt copy from English to Spanish in a relevant, customer-centric way.
- Brainstorm with team to develop marketing ideas.
- Understand the importance of creative strategy and can clearly present it to others for buy-in.
- Document creative strategy and effectively present rationale and ideas to clients.
- Approach assignments from a customer-centric perspective while also understanding higher-level business and marketing objectives.
- Receive and manage inputs and feedback from a variety of stakeholders.
Bilingual Copywriter Requirements:
- 4-year degree in communications, creative writing, advertising or similar discipline.
- At least 4 years of work experience in Spanish language communications or creative writing.
- Preferred Experience Includes:
- 4 years of Hispanic agency experience or in-house Hispanic team.
- 1 year of Financial industry experience or a highly regulated industry.
- Fluent Bilingual (Spanish/English) speaker and writer.
- Impeccable English and Spanish grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and deadline-driven.
- Experience proofreading and editing print, web content, graphics and videos
- A team player who readily collaborates with all types of people.
- Experience writing clever headlines as well as writing long format copy.
- A clear understanding of tone, voice and the ability to adapt your writing style based on the message and intended audience.
- Knowledge of Google’s collaborative tools such as Docs, Slides and Sheets is a plus.
- Portfolio required.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.