Monster Worldwide is seeking four bilingual Web Content Writers to develop content in the areas of career, job search, hiring, recruitment, and related topics for the following markets: Dutch, German, Italian, and French. This position will support our US-based Organic Performance team based in our San Jose office. Because this is a fully remote contract role, the ideal fit will also be comfortable working virtually while managing their own schedule to balance the editing needs of a global team.
- Writes and posts content online and supports company Web pages and blog(s) containing content across multiple topic areas, for use by a B2B or B2C audience. Content includes, but is not limited to:
- explanations of hiring issues, recruiting strategies, workforce management & planning, small business hiring, employee retention, and other HR matters;
- descriptions of what to expect while looking for a job and interviewing;
- information about common career-related topics, including workplace issues, professional development, and salaries and benefits; and
- comprehensive informational content on resumes/ CVs, cover letters, and the job application process.
- Generates and moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources.
- Coordinates content creation in support of company newsletters.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Works with content strategists to constantly refine and improve writing style and to optimize content using best practices in keyword usage, title creation, E-A-T guidelines compliance, and basic SEO.
- Works to ensure full coverage of topics and de-confliction of content.
- Coordinates with cross functional teams to ensure consistent focus, direction, and optimization of content.
- Participates in editorial meetings for the purpose of brainstorming content ideas and reviewing editorial deadlines as needed.
- Native speaker of Dutch, German, Italian, or French.
- High proficiency in the English language.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education required.
- 2+ years of experience writing content for online media with demonstrated success in audience acquisition for a public-facing website.
- Excellent Dutch, German, Italian, or French-language writing skills, with ability to write in a conversational tone and demonstrated ability to successfully write for the web.
- Basic understanding of HTML and SEO.
- Internet savvy with experience using social media tools such as blogs, message boards, social networks, microblogging, social bookmarking and/or social sharing.
- Works well in a global team environment, embraces change and is highly adaptable.
- Has professional work experience relating to HR, recruiting, career services, or a related field.
- Enjoys reaching and engaging people online.
- Works well under tight deadlines.
- Has experience with CMS platforms.
How to Apply
** To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample. All documents should be in English, with the exception of writing samples, which should be in your native language. Please provide at least one writing sample as applications without writing samples will not be considered.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social, and mobile solutions, including our flagship website Monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on the ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at [email protected] or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.