WordPress is a popular Content Management System and Web Site Creation tool, used by millions of people around the world, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Ford, CNN, NASA, Pepsi, and many more. From beginning bloggers to the more experienced ones, WordPress is arguably the best platform to use.
If you’re fall under the first group, you will have an exciting (albeit sometimes difficult) time learning the ins and outs of WordPress. But there’s help for that.
TakeControlofWP.com, a new video tutorial website teaches beginners how to setup, secure, speed-up, and analyze their own business website quickly and easily using WordPress.
Win a Free 1-Year Membership to TakeControlofWP.com, and learn WordPress Today!
Today, we’ve got 3 FREE one-year memberships for TakeControlofWP.com, to be given away to BloggingPro readers. You’ll get a full year of free access to all of their courses, and other great member features.
Here are some of the topics they cover, and what you can learn:
• How to purchase and setup your domain name
• How to purchase and setup your hosting, where your actual website files reside
• How to install WordPress, both with one-click, and manually
• How to use FTP, which is how you can transfer files to your site
• Learn WordPress from front to back
• We then walk you through setting up your professional, modern business
website quickly, with both a free and premium option
• How to secure and speed up your site
• How to install Google Analytics to start tracking your visitors
Aside from their courses, they offer exclusive member’s only blog content, and Quick Tip videos. You’ll also have access to WordPress experts who can answer any questions you may have.
Save lots of time and money on support and maintenance, and gain the skills to fully create and control your site with TakeControlofWP.com.
What to do
The giveaway will run from today, December 8 to December 12. The winners will be announced on December 15.
To join, just follow the easy instructions below. Good luck!
Author: Noemi Tasarra-Twigg
Editor of Splashpress Media, writer, and geek bitten by the travel bug.